Just kidding! It’s what I learnt in the past two months or so of hardcore revision of my subjects.
- don’t fuck your sibling [thunderstorm/ 雷雨]
- always back up your points with solid evidence
- when analysing, always link your paragraphs back the the main question
- economic development is the development of economics [thanks kevin]
- more economically developed countries just want to fuck less economically developed countries over
- poverty is a cause of poverty
- good structure and a plan is everything! can’t believe I used to ignore a plan and go straight into writing
- sex leads to death [a streetcar named desire]
- sometimes you don’t and you won’t ever get answers or closure, but that’s life [death and the maiden]
- if you write outside the box it won’t be marked
- Lewis ACids are electron pair ACceptors
- yttrium-90 emits beta radiation
- cos^2(x) = cos(2x)+1/2
- die die also gotta get 7
- a good teacher is so important…
- free body diagrams. so important you get these right.
- no, seriously, a good teacher is so important
- just because you CAN (start and) finish the assignment the night before it’s due doesn’t mean you SHOULD
- writing notes for subjects, especially the important points, really helped
- gotta keep writing occasionally so you don’t forget how to hold a pen and spell (my friend kept accidentally adding extra ‘e’s after words (think develope instead of develop) while I kept misspelling them on paper (think ist instead of its))
- nothing’s worth risking your health
Being done with two years of IB and four weeks of straight revision feels SO good.